"Connecting With Nature"
The theme of 2017's UN World Environment Day was Connecting People with Nature. #NatureForAll partners collaborated with UN Environment on a variety of activities and resources to help you explore, celebrate, and share your love of nature. We continue to try to make everyday World Environment Day
World Environment Day events were planned by individuals, families, friends, office mates, community groups, and school groups. Here are resources that you can still use to make everyday World Environment Day!
- The Nature Playbook: Take Action to Connect a New Generation of Canadians with Nature (for a Canadian Audience) Download English or French.
- The #NatureForAll Playbook: An Action Guide for Inspiring Love of Nature (for a global audience) Download in English, French, Spanish, or Chinese.
- Anna’s Forest: A #NatureForAll Comic that tells our story. Download in English, French, or Spanish.
- The IUCN Youth Voices Curriculum Sourcebook: An international curriculum resource for teachers developed by the East-West Center in partnership with IUCN/#NatureForAll and others. Download in English, French, or Spanish.
- World Environment Day Lesson Plan: Lessons ideas for teachers, courtesy of UN Environment. Download in English, French, Spanish, or Chinese.